We believe that great teachers make great schools, and that great schools can change the lives of young people.
Rich in cultural and social diversity, CORE Education Trust’s academies challenge boundaries and make a difference.
Our students deserve the best: people who embrace our values and are role models for our students; people who inspire others and help provide students with the education, skills and experiences to not only achieve excellence, but thrive.
As an employer, we care passionately about the wellbeing of those who work with us too. We’re committed to the personal and professional development of our staff, and offer a range of competitive benefits.
For more information and to see our latest vacancies, visit Work With Us on the CORE Education Trust website.
At JQA, there are a range of incentives and perks available to staff:
- On-site parking
- CPD that is autonomous at all levels to develop all members of JQA
- Clear, simple and centralised behaviour systems with visible and supportive SLT and Heads of Year/Curriculum Leaders and Year Group Co-ordinators
- Common-sense’ approach to marking and feedback through trust
- A culture of typicality – no lesson gradings
- Minimal, ‘straightforward’ data entries that are streamlined and with clear guidance and support from leaders
- Centrally planned form time sessions and PSHE sessions for tutors to deliver
- No meetings’ week in the final week of each half term so staff can leave earlier
- Calendared ‘well-being’ events
- Maximum 21/25 contact hours per week
- Comprehensive support and development for NQTs
- Regular staff symposium and survey to give opportunity to contribute to systems being even more effective
- Regular staff social events
- On-site gym facilities
- Discount at Ladywood Leisure Centre
- Opportunities to get involved in the wider life of the Academy (CCF, D of E)•Access to Westfield Health
- Regular recognition and rewards for staff (Heroes of the Week)
- Well-Being team on hand to support staff with any issues
- ‘Common-sense’ approach to duties
- Academy directed time is calculated and always below 1265 hours