We believe that great teachers and support staff make great schools, and that great schools can change the lives of young people.
Rich in cultural and social diversity, CORE Education Trust’s academies challenge boundaries and make a difference.
Our students deserve the best: people who embrace our values and are role models for our students; people who inspire others and help provide students with the education, skills and experiences to not only achieve excellence, but thrive.
As an employer, we care passionately about the well-being and workload of those who work with us too. We’re committed to the personal and professional development of our staff, and offer a range of competitive benefits.
LATEST TEACHING Vacancies
Not a vacancy in your subject or specialism yet? Submit to our Talent Pool to be considered for future roles by emailing an ‘Expression of Interest’ to [email protected]
Benefits/PERKS of being in team jqa
At JQA, there are a range of incentives and perks available to staff:
- FREE On-site parking in the city-centre
- CPD that is autonomous at all levels to develop all members of Team JQA
- Clear, simple and centralised behaviour systems with visible and supportive SLT and Heads of Year/Curriculum Leaders and Year Group Co-ordinators
- ‘Common-sense’ approach to marking and feedback
- A culture of development for all teachers through feedback – no lesson gradings
- Minimal, ‘straightforward’ data entries that are streamlined and with clear guidance and support from leaders
- Centrally planned form time sessions and PSHE sessions for tutors to deliver
- Directed time calendar transparency and adherence to 1265 with 3.30 finish optional on Mondays and Fridays protected for non-leaders
- Calendared ‘well-being’ events
- Comprehensive support and development for ECTs
- Regular staff symposium and survey to give opportunity to contribute to systems being even more effective
- Regular staff social events in the JQ community
- On-site gym facilities
- Discount at Ladywood Leisure Centre and local entertainment venue
- Opportunities to get involved in the wider life of the Academy (CCF, D of E, Sports fixtures)
- Access to Westfield Health
- Regular recognition and rewards for staff (around our values)
- ‘Common-sense’ and fair approach to duties